- 2017/07/30 Team MIT-Princeton finishes 1st in the Stowing task of the 2017 Amazon Robotics Challenge and 5th in the final.
- 2017/07/17 Student Nikhil Chavan-Dafle, pattent approved [US20170036354 A1] "Two-Phase Gripper to Reorient and Grasp".
- 2017/06/01 Graduate student Rachel Holladay joins the MCube Lab. Rachel was awarded the MIT-EECS and NSF Fellowships.
- 2017/03/03 Nikhil Chavan-Dafle's work on Prehensile pushing featured at TechCrunch
- 2016/10/13 Paper "More than a Million Ways to Be Pushed: A High-Fidelity Experimental Dataset of Planar Pushing" by KT. Yu, M. Bauza, N. Fazeli, and A. Rodriguez, is Best Paper Award Finalist at IROS 2016
- 2016/07/15 NRI grant award in collaboration with Matthew Mason and Byron Boots, [IIS-1637753] "Accelerating Robotic Manipulation with Data-Enhanced Contact Mechanics".
- 2016/07/02 Team MIT-Princeton finishes 3rd and 4th at the 2016 Amazon Picking Challenge
- 2016/07/01 Alberto Rodriguez is awarded the Walter Henry Gale (1929) Career Development Professorship at MIT.
- 2015/05/27 Team MIT finishes 2nd at the 2015 Amazon Picking Challenge
© MCube Lab